What It Means to Work with a Microsoft Silver Partner
A Microsoft Partner Like Alliance Technology Partners Has Demonstrated Their Proven Expertise in Delivering and Supporting Microsoft Solutions. But What Does This Mean for End Clients?
Microsoft, a leading technology manufacturer, offers a range of solutions businesses relies on throughout the workday. Alliance Technology Partners, a Microsoft Silver Partner, has demonstrated a high level of understanding and a proven track record for delivering and supporting those solutions. Our team has dedicated ourselves to continuous training in the form of classes, exams, and workshops to maintain our capabilities and expertise in the following areas:
- Applications and infrastructure, including application development, integration, cloud platforms, and more.
- Business applications, including enterprise resource planning, customer relationship manager, and cloud business applications.
- Data and AI, including data analytics for helping businesses make smarter, more informed decisions.
- Modern workplace, including cloud productivity, small and midmarket cloud solutions, collaboration and communication platforms, and more.
Our Microsoft Silver Partnership Demonstrates Our Excellence in Supporting the Following…
Our team can handle migrations, ongoing support, and troubleshooting for the following industry-leading solutions:
- Microsoft Office 365 that gives you any time, anywhere access to your email, calendars, planners, spreadsheets, and various other tools designed to enhance collaboration amongst teams, including:
- Microsoft Azure gives you the open, flexible platform for on-premises, hybrid, and multi-cloud environments to deploy and scale applications and/or equipment on-demand as needed.
- Windows Server 2016 that provides robust, enterprise-grade layers of security, as well as the infrastructure necessary to support all sorts of requirements with a cloud-ready operating system that simplifies transitioning to the cloud later on.
Not Sure What You Need? Working with a Microsoft Silver Partner is the Best Way to Figure It Out…
For many organizations, choosing the right hardware and software is challenging. Should you stick to on-premises equipment, and if so, what is right for you? Or should you switch to the cloud for any time, anywhere accessibility, and more excellent resiliency? Alliance Technology Partners can help you decide. Whether you’re looking for the right PC to handle your needs or you need applications to help your teamwork more efficiently, we can help. Our team can offer the following:
- Expert guidance into the decision-making process in terms of acquiring hardware and software – saving you a ton of time and money while ensuring your environment is cohesive.
- Responsive support wherein we can assist with any troubleshooting and/or resolutions for challenges. Whether it’s a small fix or an emergency like a server failure, our team can resolve it quickly.
- Updates on the latest solutions and/or offerings released as we have a close relationship with the manufacturer, so we’re able to stay one step ahead of the general population on what’s being released.