VoIP For Mortgage Companies: The Solution To Your Business Phone Problem
Are your phones a source of stress?
You shouldn’t have to worry, or even think about your business phones. They’re a technology that should just work, as simple as that.
The bottom line is that a key priority in any effective business is keeping in touch with clients and other contacts. No matter what type of business you operate, communicating is a priority.
If you agree, then why are you still using a conventional phone system?
Using a traditional phone system is not just inefficient and illogical; it is a sign that your mortgage company is — or will soon be — obsolete. It is time for you to update. Start by modernizing your business’ telephony systems with VoIP technology.
What Is VoIP?
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) systems place your calls through the cloud instead of a traditional phone line, granting you greater connectivity, more features, and reduced costs.
We will show you how to cut your dependence on old telephone lines and use the high-speed dependability of an internet connection:
- VoIP phones slash prices compared to traditional phone systems, allowing you to reallocate funds to other areas of your business that need attention.
- Your connectivity and means of collaboration improve, keeping you connected and in-the-loop even when you are on the go.
- A wide range of innovative features makes your communications easier and more effective, helping to increase productivity and improve your workflow.
- VoIP is fully scalable, allowing for changes to be made quickly and seamlessly, without causing any kind of disruption or downtime, and without the usual hefty fees associated with installations and changes to your service agreement
- Access services, hardware, upgrades, and support for a low, predictable monthly fee.
- Utilize 24/7 technical support and ongoing maintenance.
- VoIP offers the ability to carry on as usual in the event of a power outage, or even when your office itself is out of commission due to a disaster situation such as a fire or flood.
How Will VoIP Improve Your Mortgage Company?
When you call your customers and business contacts, you will both enjoy a more reliable connection and higher quality audio. Furthermore, the range of features offered by VoIP allows for an extremely convenient phone experience:
- Call forwarding
- Routing calls based on caller ID
- Routing calls with option sets for billing, scheduling, etc.
- Custom messages based on day and time
- Custom hold music or announcements
Alliance Technology Partners Will Help You Harness The Advantages Of VoIP
As an experienced VoIP provider, the team Alliance will install and maintain the latest VoIP technology systems in your office, configured to meet the specific needs of your team. Pay for the lines, features, and hardware you need today, and we can easily scale your services up or down as your business evolves.
Click here to get in touch with us and schedule your consultation.