If Your St. Louis IT Department is Struggling, Supplement Them With Co-Managed IT Services
Even the best, most talented internal technology people or departments can get a little overwhelmed from time-to-time, but we know it’s frustrating when you’re waiting for various initiatives to be completed. They might be the most brilliant technicians, but if your company is growing or undertaking a lot of new projects, they can struggle to keep up.
Does any of this sound familiar:
- Your staff members complain about support tickets going unfulfilled for days
- Nobody is talking to your staff members about the importance of cybersecurity
- There are projects that have gone way over schedule or budget
- Nobody is talking to YOU about the health and/or performance of your environment
- You have no idea when the last time your backups were verified and tested
Helping Your In-House Technology Department
As we said, they might be the most brilliant technicians, but everyone needs a helping hand now and then, especially in today’s day and age where EVERY company is a technology company. What do we mean? Well, you can’t make, provide or market your products and/or services without technology.
Simply put, technology is the foundation of your business. Even if your in-house technology department is doing everything in their power to handle everything, they’re likely getting bogged down due to:
- A lack of time
- A lack of resources
- A lack of expertise
- All of the above
The Cost-Effectiveness Co-Managed IT Services
The co-managed IT services model offers significant benefits in terms of cutting costs, increasing operational efficiency, and of course, helping your in-house technology department shine. You pay a flat-rate monthly fee to augment your internal IT department. This is perfect for those who want to:
- Avoid the hassle of finding, hiring, and paying more employees
- Keep their internal person or team focused on more strategic initiatives
- Provide around-the-clock support for team members who need help
- Access additional resources, expertise, and skill-sets
Just take a look at the many benefits we’ve seen businesses achieve working with an MSP to augment their in-house technology department:
Support Anytime You Need It
If something goes wrong after-hours or on the weekend, you don’t have to worry about your internal person or team is available, and more than that, you don’t have to worry about paying overtime. An MSP will handle it within their agreement.
Assistance During Major Projects or Emergencies
Do you have a major project, such as moving to the cloud or implementing a new tool, on the horizon? Whether you have an upcoming initiative or an emergency, An MSP can augment your internal person or team’s capabilities to get the job done fast.
Systems That Run More Efficiently
When you outsource, you can rest assured knowing your MSP has professional, enterprise-grade tools running on the network for monitoring, routine maintenance, and overall, keeping them running efficiently.
Greater Protection Against Cybercrime
Hackers are becoming more sophisticated and coordinated with each passing day. A single person or small team can have difficulty staying ahead of evolving threats and training each staff member on how to detect and avoid them.
Choosing an MSP for Co-Managed IT Services
Choosing an MSP for co-managed IT services is similar to choosing an MSP for regular managed IT services. However, it’s important to find a provider that is familiar with the concept because this means they’ll be well aware of how to collaborate.
Alliance Technology Partners, for instance, has had the benefit of working alongside many IT departments. We’ve seen every type of infrastructure and worked with nearly every type of technology. We’re able to assist with:
- Microsoft 365 Migrations
- Network Design
- Cloud Consulting
- Server Configuration
- Remote Support
- And much more
For more information on how co-managed IT services can best serve you, click here to get in touch with one of our representatives or call us at (314) 649-8888.
- 1 If Your St. Louis IT Department is Struggling, Supplement Them With Co-Managed IT Services
- 1.1 Helping Your In-House Technology Department
- 1.2 The Cost-Effectiveness Co-Managed IT Services
- 1.3 Choosing an MSP for Co-Managed IT Services