Have You Found The Right IT Services For Your Nonprofit?
Managing a nonprofit organization is hard.
Resources are limited, and therefore even more valuable than in profitable companies. When the margins are thin and the operation is small and efficient, expenditures to keep your IT systems running properly can be difficult to justify.
All this makes it difficult for you to operate effectively. After all, you have an admirable mission, and likely not all the resources you need to execute it. Your team may be mostly volunteer-based. Your budget is likely made up of grants and donations. The hours are long and the progress made is often minimal.
But you keep at it – and we want to help.
Cost-Effective IT Services For Nonprofits
It’s all about getting the best bang for your buck.
When you don’t have any extra dollars to spend on additional features, surplus services, or other things enjoyed by for-profits, then you have to make every single penny count.
Our IT services offer an economy of scale. Instead of having to pay outright to purchase and own something, you pay a fraction of the cost on a regular basis for full access to it when you need it.
When you choose to work with our team of IT experts, you’re able to realize the true value of technology. Benefits of our nonprofit IT services include:
- Expert Consultation: We can put our experience and a proven range of technology to work, helping you find opportunities to improve your IT environment as well as discover any vulnerabilities that need to be addressed.
- IT Services: All of our consulting is done by trained, expert professionals from the Alliance Technology Partners team, located locally here. No need to deal with offshore tech support.
- Reduced Expenditures: All of our services can be bundled under one, easy to budget monthly rate.
- Comprehensive Services: Our service plan is a full-menu, inclusive IT management plan that covers every aspect of your IT related needs. Whether we deal with maintenance issues remotely or by means of a visit to your facility, we’ve got you covered, and it’s all included.
3 Reasons To Try IT Services For Your Nonprofit
- Protect You Donors
Everyone is aware that a data breach is always a possibility, and with nonprofits, those at risk are the ones that actually donated their money to a worthy cause. That’s why you need to make sure you’ve invested in IT services that will keep your data secure.
- Get More Value
By investing in IT services that keep your downtime to a minimum and your software optimized, you’re ensuring that each minute the staff spends using computers for work isn’t brought to a snail’s pace unnecessarily. This, in turn, nets you an ideal return on the number of working hours you can get your staff and volunteers to commit to.
- Support For Your Software
You probably use software like QuickBooks or Peachtree for accounting and Raiser’s Edge or something similar for tracking donations and managing your fundraising relationships. Make sure you find a partner in IT services that can provide specific support for those solutions.
Members of the nonprofit world have much more important things to spend money on, rather than internal IT staff, expensive training and education, and capital expenses like server farms and data centers. Our IT services for nonprofits provide an economy of scale that will not be beaten by any other model, simple as that.