Explore Your Funding Opportunities for Free with Armada Grants
There are foundations out there that want to financially support the programs of your nonprofit, educational institution, or healthcare organization in St Louis MO or Grand Rapids, MI. But how to find interested parties and present proposals to them? Alliance Technology
Check Out Armada Grants
Do you have programs that could thrive if they just had an infusion of operational funds?
Does your organization need the boost that comes from the investment of finances from a foundation that is aligned with your mission and your core values?
Finding funding sources can be a daunting task and can take up much of your time and resources.
The Alliance team wants to make the process of finding grants easier for you.
Because we believe in helping people like you assist others in our communities, our state, and our world.
What is Armada Grants?
There are more than 140,000 foundations in the USA.
What does that mean for you?
It means that there is a foundation out there somewhere that has an interest in what you are doing, believes in your cause, and is willing to help financially.
So what’s the problem?
The problem is finding them.
Armada Grants is a free program designed that takes the guesswork out of this process and speeds your way to successful grant proposals.
What Does Our Armada Grants Service Provide for Nonprofits, Healthcare Organizations, and Educational Institutions?
- Consultation – We offer FREE consultations to discuss your mission and explore funding opportunities! Our team will research and identify possible grant funding leads and training.
- Grant Search (Free) – We’ll zero in on opportunities best suited for your organization. This includes an exploration of more than 140,000 current grantmakers!
- LinkedIn Training – If our staff is available, we will train your executive team & board members for free! Why? Because the best way for you to connect to a funder is through LinkedIn.
Armada Grants is Free, But What’s the Catch?
There is no catch. The Armada Grants service is a way that Alliance Technology Partners can assist non-profit and charitable organizations in the areas of St Louis, MO and Grand Rapids, MI.
Of course, we’d love to have your organization consider our other paid IT management and cybersecurity services, but this is not a requirement to be involved in Armada Grants.
What Do People Say About Alliance Technology Partners?
“Alliance has been a key partner for Classroom Library Company since 2011. They have taken the time to understand our business and have helped us with major growth initiatives. Their engineers are top notch and are able to help us with even the most complex projects. We look forward to a continued partnership.” – Benjamin R. Conn, Senior Vice President – Classroom Library Company
“Alliance Technology Partners is an invaluable partner for Wolverine Mutual. They have been instrumental in helping us overcome business challenges and achieving operational efficiencies. They are both proactive in anticipation of our needs and extremely responsive when unplanned events surprise at the worst possible moment. I feel our organization’s best interests are always top of in mind and well represented. I would recommend them to any organization looking for a strategic partner. ” – James Eichorst, IT Director – Wolverine Mutual
What Other Technology Services Does the Alliance Technology Team Offer?
In addition to our free Armada Grants service, we offer a range of paid, subscription-based IT services intended to keep an organization’s IT environment efficient and safe. A few of our more popular paid IT services are:
- IT Management
- Microsoft Office 365 Consulting
- Data Backup
- Business Telephone Systems & Service
- Dark Web Monitoring
What Is the Alliance Technology Partners Process?
- Educate – Your people are your first line of security and efficiency! When they know what to beware of online and how to use their computers and applications to their greatest efficiency, your organization will be more productive.
- Fortify – By building concentric walls of defense around your mission-critical applications and data, the Alliance team gives you the best protection available against cybercrime.
- Detect – Operational IT monitoring allows the Alliance technicians to spot little issues and move to respond before they become big problems.
- Respond – When something does go wrong, Alliance IT professionals will step into action to quickly diagnose the problem, implement a solution, and get you back to work.
Want to read more helpful articles? Check these out.