Terms and Conditions
Aftermarket Technologies, Inc. DBA Alliance Technology Partners (“ATP”) will happily return “unopened”, “non-refurbished” product back within 30 days of the shipping date. The product must be factory sealed and the packaging cannot be damaged. An RMA must be approved before sending the product back to a designated warehouse. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs. All sales are final on all refurbished products. This includes HP Renew (Factory Refurbished) products. HP Renew and Remarketed products come with a warranty from HP and HP will repair the product in accordance with their warranty. Software licensing is non-returnable.
All prices given here are subject to change based upon manufacturer’s pricing to ATP. Unless otherwise stated, pricing is FOB at ATP or its supplier’s facilities, and does not include freight or installation. Prices are exclusive of all taxes now in force or enacted in the future and therefore subject to an increase in the future. ATP may be required to collect to pay associated with the sale or delivery of items herein. Maintenance may be made available under a separate agreement. Modification of this order by the customer after order acceptance by ATP, may result in a change in price to reflect material and labor expenses incurred by Alliance, in making said modifications. Alliance is not responsible for pricing errors on our web site or quotes. Prices Subject to change.
All in stock items ship the same or next business day. Ask your sales representative for ETA’s on backordered items.
- Information Collected
Information you provide directly to ATP’s Web Sites. You are not required to provide information about yourself when you visit a ATP Web Site. ATP Sites may ask you for some or all of the following types of information when you register for certain services, access various content or features, or directly contact the Web Site:
Contact information, such as name, email address, postal address, phone number, facsimile number, and mobile number;
- User name, password, and password reminder questions and answers;
- Age and date of birth;
- Other demographic information, such as job information and zip code;
- Communications preferences, such as which newsletters you would like to receive;
- Search queries;
- In limited circumstances, payment and identity verification information, such as credit card number, where needed for payment or to access a particular service (e.g., contests);
- Contact information about others when you provide information about others or refer a friend to a particular site or service (note: such information is used solely to facilitate the communications requested);
- Information posted in community discussions and other interactive online features;
- Correspondence you send to us; and
- Information collected about you offline (including via facsimile, mail, or in person).
ATP Web Sites may collect certain information automatically, including:
- Your browser type and operating system;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which is the number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet and that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area;
- Sites you visited before and after visiting a ATP’ Web Site;
- Web pages and advertisements, you view and links you click on within ATP’ Web Sites;
- Unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers that can identify the physical location of such devices in accordance with applicable law;
- Information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies;
- Information about your interactions with video content, such as the type of content viewed, and information about your interactions with email messages, such as the links clicked on and whether the messages were opened or forwarded;
- Upon request, your bandwidth speed and information about the software programs installed on your computer; and
- Standard server log information.
- Information we obtain from other sources. We may collect information about you from other sources, including through interactive applications (such as mobile devices, third-party services, and embedded video players), from co-branded partners, and from commercially available sources (such as data aggregators and public databases). The following are examples of information we may collect from other sources:
- Name, postal address, and telephone number;
- Demographic data, such as age, gender, and income level;
- If you access third-party services (such as Facebook Connect) through a ATP Web Site, your username and password for those services and other information available about you on those services;
- Your interests and purchase behavior;
- Publicly-observed data, such as activities on blogs, videos, and other online postings; and
- Other navigation data, such as web sites visited and advertisements viewed or clicked on.
Please note that all of the information we collect about you may be combined, including to help us tailor our communications to you and to develop rich online content and services across the ATP’s Web Sites.
- Use of Information
We only use payment and identity verification information, such as credit card numbers, driver’s license numbers, or comparable national identifiers as necessary for completing a particular transaction or fulfilling a service (e.g., paid subscriptions) or as otherwise required by law.
We generally use other information we collect about you to:
- Fulfill your requests for products, services, and information, including to send you electronic newsletters, authorize a purchase, and complete a transaction that you have requested;
- Enable you to participate in features such as surveys, polls, sweepstakes, and message boards;
- Provide you with special offers and promotional materials on behalf of ATP’s Web Sites, companies within our corporate family, and third parties, in accordance with applicable law;
- Analyze the use of ATP’s Web Sites and information about visitors to our Web Sites to understand and improve our service offerings;
- Customize the content you see when you visit a ATP’s Web Site;
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
- Disclosure of Information
ATP is committed to maintaining your trust and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share information collected about you. We DO NOT sell our customers’ information with any organization.
- Authorized third-party service providers. We share your information with third-party vendors who help us deliver products and services, including customer support, software licensing, and IT hardware.
- Business transfers. We may share your information in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of a ATP’s Web Site, a merger, consolidation, asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- Legal requirements. We may disclose information about our users, including contact information, to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, and other law enforcement measures, and to comply with other legal obligations, such as FCC requirements.
- Your Choices
You can choose to enjoy content and features on ATP’ Web Sites without directly providing us with any information about you; however, as described above, some information may automatically be collected or may be requested so you can take advantage of certain features and services offered on ATP’ Web Sites.
You can opt out of receiving commercial email from a particular ATP’ Web Site or service by following the instructions contained in any such message. Please note that even if you unsubscribe to commercial messages, we still may need to send you communications relating to your use of the ATP’s Web Sites, such as service announcements.
If you choose to share contact information with us, you may have the opportunity to update that information on a ATP Web Site. You also may update or amend your information by contacting us. If you ask us to shut down your account or delete your information, we will disable your account within a reasonable period of time. Please note that we may need to retain some information about you in order to satisfy our legal and security obligations. For example, some of your information may remain in back-up storage even if you ask us to delete it. In some cases, you may be entitled under local laws to access or object to the processing of information that we hold relating to you.
- Protection of Information
We are committed to protecting your information. We have adopted commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and physical procedures to help protect your information from loss, misuse, and alteration. Please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We want you to feel confident using ATP’s Web Sites but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. Please refer to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission’s web site for information on how to protect yourself from identity theft.
- Visiting from Outside the United States
ATP is headquartered in the United States. Please be aware that information you provide to us or we obtain as a result of your use of ATP Web Sites may be processed and transferred to the United States and be subject to United States law. The privacy and data protection laws in the United States may not be equivalent to such laws in your country of residence. By using and participating in any ATP’ Web Site or providing us with your information, you consent to the collection, transfer, storage, and processing of information to and in the United States.
- California Visitors
Residents of the State of California may request a list of all third parties to which an ATP Web Site has disclosed certain information during the preceding year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and want such a list, please contact us. For all requests, you must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the body of your request and include the name of the ATP Web Site with respect to which you are requesting the information, as well as your name, street address, city, state, and zip code. Please note that we will not accept requests via the telephone, mail, or by facsimile, and we are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or that do not have complete information.
- User-Generated Content
Alliance Technology Partners
18118 Chesterfield Airport Road
Chesterfield, MO 63005
Attn: Legal Department
We are committed to working with you to obtain a fair resolution of any privacy concern.