Need A Hand Finding The Right Grant?
Whether you’re a nonprofit organization, healthcare or educational institution, you know how important grant-based funding is. The problem? Finding the right ones to apply for, and making sure you do so in time.
As funding opportunities are drastically changing, there’s never been a better time to re-evaluate current awards and discover new grant sources.
However, that’s easier said than done, right?
After all, there are so many potential foundations and grants waiting for you to submit an application. Why not just apply for all of them?
What Are The 3 Top Challenges In The Grant Application Process?
- Research: Did you know that there are more than 140,000 US foundations in existence right now? As great as that is, that means there are potentially thousands of suitable grants to fund your organization’s work. The hard part is doing the research and finding the right ones to go after. That takes time and expertise, either or both of which you may not have.
- Application: Developing a detailed and effective application for any given grant is not a simple process. That’s why there are people whose sole job it is to consult on the grant applying process, after all. If you don’t have that kind of expertise at your disposal, what are you supposed to do?
- Timelines: Say you and/or members of your staff find the time to research hundreds of different grants in order to find a few that seem right for your organization’s goals. And then, say you put even more work into researching, writing, proofing, and reviewing a detailed application. That alone would be a lot, but don’t forget that you’d have to do all of that prior to the deadline. Are you confident you can make that happen?
There must be a better way, right?
Introducing Armada Grants
Armada Grants takes the guesswork out of this complex process and can help speed your way to success.
- Consultation: We offer FREE consultations to discuss your mission and explore funding opportunities! Our team will research and identify possible grant funding leads and training.
- Grant Search (Free): We’ll zero in on opportunities best suited for your organization. This includes a search of more than 140,000 current grantmakers!
- LinkedIn Training: If our staff is available, we will train your executive team & Board members for free! Why? Because the best way for you to connect to a funder, is LinkedIn.
Want to learn more about how Alliance Technology Partners and Armada Grants make the grant application process so simple and effective? Get in touch with us right away at (314) 200-2380 or email@example.com.