Stay Protected With AllianceVault!
The Experts All Agree:
“A company that experiences a computer outage lasting more than 10 days will never fully recover financially. 50 percent will be out of business within five years.”
Of Companies who experienced Catastrophic data loss:
- 43% of companies never reopened
- 51% of companies closed within 2 years
- 80% of companies that do not recover from a disaster within one month are likely to go out of business.
- 75% of companies without business continuity plans fail within three years of a disaster
- Companies that aren’t able to resume operations within ten days (of a disaster hit) are not likely to survive.
- Of those businesses that experience a disaster and have no emergency plan, 43% never reopen; of those that do reopen, only 29 percent are still operating two years later.
AllianceVault provides you with the security and peace of mind that you need!
We know how invaluable your company’s information is, and we’re here to help you protect it! AllianceVault backs up all of your Servers, PCs, Notebooks, and Tablets all in one account. We use military-grade security to protect your data and ensure that you can access it from anywhere in the world.
It’s simple. It’s effective. It’s everything you need.
Included With Server Plans
- Bare Metal ImageCreator – Fast and easy file recovery, operating systems, system state, apps, and app data
- Bare Metal ImageStream – Sends bare metal images to the cloud for complete data security
- Exchange Backup and Granular Recovery – Full database, mailbox, and message-level recovery (2000, 2003, 2008, 2010)
- Windows Server Backup and Recovery – 2003, 2008, SBS 2003, SBS 2008
- Sharepoint and SQL Server Backup and Recovery – 2005, 2008, and 2010
Included With ALL Plans
- Alliance ForeverSave – Alliance ForeverSave automatically and infinitely archives files and protects them from accidental deletion, malfeasance, or disaster
- Mobile Management – Backup, access, and share from anywhere with any device
- Military-grade Security – Three-tiered encryption first locally, in transit, and “at rest” in the data center
- Centralized Management – Control your backups with centralized management and reporting
- Super-Fast Backups – Mandatory for larger data volumes