The Experts All Agree:
“A company that experiences a computer outage lasting more than 10 days will never fully recover financially. 50 percent will be out of business within five years.”
Of Companies who experienced Catastrophic data loss:
- 43% of companies never reopened
- 51% of companies closed within 2 years
- 80% of companies that do not recover from a disaster within one month are likely to go out of business.
- 75% of companies without business continuity plans fail within three years of a disaster
- Companies that aren’t able to resume operations within ten days (of a disaster hit) are not likely to survive.
- Of those businesses that experience a disaster and have no emergency plan, 43% never reopen; of those that do reopen, only 29 percent are still operating two years later.
AllianceVault provides you with the security and peace of mind that you need!
We know how invaluable your company’s information is, and we’re here to help you protect it! AllianceVault backs up all of your Servers, PCs, Notebooks, and Tablets all in one account. We use military-grade security to protect your data and ensure that you can access it from anywhere in the world.