- Why HP?
Products & Services
- Business PCs
- Imaging & Printing
Why HP? > Cloud
HP Converged Cloud–begin the journey today
What can cloud computing do for your business?Many businesses today are looking to accelerate innovation, improve agility, and lower costs through cloud computing solutions. Before beginning this journey, you need to understand where and how technology services can benefit from cloud solutions. Businesses can deliver IT services from a public cloud, private cloud, or a flexible hybrid delivery model. Look to leverage HP expertise when creating the IT model that works best for your business.
Benefits of cloud computing:
- Faster revenue growth – Align business and IT to accelerate outcomes
- Increased agility – Respond immediately to opportunities
- Investment protection – Integrate traditional IT and cloud services
- Lower overall costs – Reduce capital expenditures AND operating costs
HP Converged CloudHP Converged Cloud is the industry's first hybrid delivery approach and portfolio based on a common architecture spanning traditional IT, private, managed, and public clouds. Engineered for the enterprise, HP's Converged Cloud extends the power of the cloud across infrastructure, applications, and information. It provides customers with:
- Choice through an open, standards-based approach supporting multiple hypervisors, operating systems, development environments, heterogeneous infrastructure, and an extensible partner ecosystem
- Confidence through a management and security offering that spans information, applications, and infrastructure
- Consistency through a single common architecture, portability across models, and one consumption experience
- 5 Myths of Cloud Computing
- The cloud: inevitable, but not ubiquitous
- HP Converged Cloud solution website
- HP Financial Services – Create your financial roadmap to the cloud
- Grounded In the Cloud – HP Cloud blog
Are you ready to explore cloud computing?HP Converged Cloud Workshop
The HP Converged Cloud Workshop is designed to help you gain clarity on cloud concepts and the various types of cloud computing, identify the cloud initiatives that can work for your business, and create a roadmap that defines your steps forward.
This one- to two-day workshop is designed to be highly interactive and visual with senior HP consultants sharing their experience and expertise with your team of business and IT stakeholders. Ultimately the goal of the workshop is to facilitate faster decision making and cross-team collaboration–so that you can shape your own cloud path to a promising future.
Learn more about the HP Converged Cloud Workshop
Build and manage the cloudHP CloudSystem: The most complete, open, integrated system to build and manage clouds
We've designed HP Converged Infrastructure to address the problem of IT sprawl, and now we've extended it for cloud with HP CloudSystem.
HP CloudSystem is the most complete, integrated, and open platform to build and manage services across the private, public, and hybrid clouds of your choice. Key features and advantages include:
- Single services view across private, public, and hybrid cloud
- Multi-hypervisor, multi-OS, heterogeneous infrastructure
- Intelligent automation and lifecycle management; application-to-infrastructure
- Scalability and elasticity
- Proven and market-leading HP Converged Infrastructure and HP Cloud Service Automation
Witness firsthand the power of HP CloudSystem at a Cloud Center of Excellence near you. Ask Alliance Technology Partners how.
Contact Alliance Technology PartnersPlease contact us anytime with questions, requests, pricing or consultation. We would be proud to serve you as a certified HP Business Partner.
© 2013 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.